Well, I've begun my new class & sleeping schedule--10pm curfew and up at 6am. I've been exercising pretty regularly and studying relatively well. One of the most exciting things I've discovered this week is Law. I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it (because I've never really studied it) and I found out this week that I love it! I have a Business Law class and a Law Lecture Series that have been great. If you can imagine, I actually enjoy the reading and case study work that I do for the class. This is exciting for me because after I graduate--I'm going to Law School. I apologize if that's a shock to any of you, but that's been the plan for a while. Ha ha.
Anyway, I'm also enjoying the early rise/to bed schedule. If someone knows where the President Hinckley quote about being able to accomplish everything needed in day between 6am and 10pm--please let me know.
I was also able to attend the Club President's Retreat at Springhaven. We had over 60 people there being trained and getting to know each other. After waiting for dinner, we finished up pretty late and then played "Capture the flag", "Sardines", and "Murder in the Dark." So funny. I had heaps of fun getting know these students from all walks of BYU life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Disclaimer:
This is the official blog of Adam P.G. Ruri and represents his personal opinion. The blog is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The views of the writer are his own, and do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with this site, the staff involved with the site, or any other members of this site. Furthermore, they do not necessarily reflect the views of the the people who live in the author’s neighborhood, city, province, country, continent, hemisphere, planet, star system, galaxy, or universe of origin. Nor do his views necessarily reflect the views of anyone in his family, social network, or other group Adam Ruri is loosely associated with. Furthermore, the individual letters, words, and punctuation marks involved had no option but to be placed into the story, and should not be held accountable for the writer’s statement. Any spelling or grammatical errors are not the responsibility of the schools the author attended, the teachers the author was taught by, the regional governments who did or did not fund the author’s educational system, or anyone else involved in the author’s education.
1 comment:
Edm, the lawyer???? I love it! :) Just don't wear your white suit to the office or court. ;) Love yer insides! :)
Post a Comment