Christmas Eve at SunRiver
Hmmm...if you are reading this, you're among the few people that know I'm not going back to New Zealand. I'm 'good as gold.' I got a call from Mum and Dad already today (because it's Christmas in New Zealand right now). Yes, I do love and miss them BUT no point dwelling on the negatives right? Where does that get ANYONE? Nowhere. You should try going nowhere--it doesn't look like too much fun at all.
So, I've been here in St. George since Monday and I'm loving it. Here's a little photo of a house that sorta looks like the Steven's House. For those of you who don't the Stevens, you are really missing out. I feel so blessed to have met them and try not to take anything I receive from them for granted. Physically and spiritually, the Stevens live a simple life. I am constantly in awe of the things they teach me; one day I will be in a position to write a book about them.
I think that I've already mentioned the real purpose of Christmas and that's all that really matters. Regardless of what goes on in life, remembering the Savior will help you. Remembering the Savior has helped me--many times.
Anyway, here's my little welcome to the new look blog page. I decided that I could be bothered coming up with my own blog name. While I was at it, I also decided that I could come up with a new template and blog color. Ultimately, I'm in-charge of this page. So, there you go. Merry Christmas to the four (or five) 'mates' who actually read it--love ya!
Blog Disclaimer:
This is the official blog of Adam P.G. Ruri and represents his personal opinion. The blog is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The views of the writer are his own, and do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with this site, the staff involved with the site, or any other members of this site. Furthermore, they do not necessarily reflect the views of the the people who live in the author’s neighborhood, city, province, country, continent, hemisphere, planet, star system, galaxy, or universe of origin. Nor do his views necessarily reflect the views of anyone in his family, social network, or other group Adam Ruri is loosely associated with. Furthermore, the individual letters, words, and punctuation marks involved had no option but to be placed into the story, and should not be held accountable for the writer’s statement. Any spelling or grammatical errors are not the responsibility of the schools the author attended, the teachers the author was taught by, the regional governments who did or did not fund the author’s educational system, or anyone else involved in the author’s education.
7 comments:
Don't worry Edem... I do read your blog. I even subscribed to it on google readers. ;-)
Have a great holiday.
Merry Christmas my friend! I hope everything is going well for you! Love you tons! :D
Adam, love yer guts. Love the new layout. Merry Christmas, friend!!! (Yes, I am checking blogs at 6:58am on Christmas morning. I am waiting until 7:00 so I can go over to see my nephews open up their presents). Ooh, one minute left! :) Ta-ta!
oooh la la!! i'm loving the new blog. new and improved. :)
love you. love the stevens. love christmas. love st. george. love love love.
Love the page Adam, and I love you even more! Miss you too! Hope your holidays are fantastic!
You're good to remind us about the true meaning behind why we do EVERYTHING in life - Our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Thanks for always being a good example for me! Happy Holidays, Edam!
*muah*
P.S. I spelled "Edam" like that on purpose - because of the accent... Get It?! Ok - I'm done. :)
Post a Comment