The new Grad Plan!
Guess what? Remember how I thought that I had to take about 31 credit hours plus to graduate next April. However, I went to the Marriott Advisement Center and he gave me a yellow paper that told me what GE's count for double requirements. YES! We found two classes that count for two each. What does this mean? I get to take 15 hours this Fall and then 10 hours next Winter. Oh my gosh--I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my life! I'm considering dropping one Fall class to take it in Winter (it's hard and I may not get an A out of it). I'm so excited--
Blog Disclaimer:
This is the official blog of Adam P.G. Ruri and represents his personal opinion. The blog is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The views of the writer are his own, and do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with this site, the staff involved with the site, or any other members of this site. Furthermore, they do not necessarily reflect the views of the the people who live in the author’s neighborhood, city, province, country, continent, hemisphere, planet, star system, galaxy, or universe of origin. Nor do his views necessarily reflect the views of anyone in his family, social network, or other group Adam Ruri is loosely associated with. Furthermore, the individual letters, words, and punctuation marks involved had no option but to be placed into the story, and should not be held accountable for the writer’s statement. Any spelling or grammatical errors are not the responsibility of the schools the author attended, the teachers the author was taught by, the regional governments who did or did not fund the author’s educational system, or anyone else involved in the author’s education.
5 comments:
wow what a fun discovery!! Double the credit = double the fun. I'll be thinking of you and Chance with the torch passing this week. Then... on to wonderful new opportunities.
so I feel you, I thought I had something that double counted but didn't, but oh well. I still only have to do 15 more credit hours, and well... they have to be over 2 semesters. As a side note I refreshed the page until the visit count hit 4000 :D
con grat u la tions! that's a big deal! we need to talk about this...among other things....when you have a moment. :)
Congrats Mr Ruri!!! I am in the same boat, trying to figure it all out!!! let school be over!!! Love ur face and miss it more!
I love that photo. P.s. I was watching the "Biggest Loser" earlier today and they had two Tongan guys on it. It just made me miss you oh so much.
Post a Comment