Suffice to say, I've had some awesome ones.
Also, I wanted to pay tribute to some birthday surprises I received. Please don't be offended if your name isn't one of the two down here and you sent/posted me a message. I honestly, whole-heartedly appreciated them all. I just had to shout out to these few:
Joshua Ruri, my older brother, for the funniest one (to me at least) "happy adoption day, this is the day we got you from one of your aunties like in murupara"
Chance Basinger for the most social media venues used for one birthday: 9
AND, everyone who came to Chuck E. Cheese's in Beaverton tonight. I've never been, and have always wanted to go. Thanks for making me feel like I have friends out here in Oregon! Love you all.
![]() |
| Me on the big screen at Chuck E. Cheese. |
![]() |
| A few people at the birthday table (Chuck E looks on). |
![]() |
| Chuck E doesn't like to look directly at the camera. |
![]() |
| Some people were missing...sorry guys (they left a little early) |
![]() |
| Oops, we found some of them hiding in the tunnels and playing games. |





1 comment:
bah! when was it your birthday??? curse myself for not having facebook.
happy belated birthday! hope to see you sooooon! :)
Post a Comment