This is Paula Deen. She's on the Food Network.
This is me outside of her store and restaurant in Savannah:
I went inside and had a great meal!
Also, right before we went in, my work colleague made friends with this husband and wife in-line to get seated. Next thing, this guy was asking my work colleague about Paula (whom he has never met) and then my work colleague offers to "autograph" a menu for this guys wife. It was honestly so funny. I wanted to be a fly on the wall when the old guy presented the "autograph." Here's what it said:
"Sherry, Enjoy the Southern Cooking! Love ya'll, Paula Deen."
I about died laughing.

2 comments:
So jealous that you got to go there! I want to go to the Lady and Sons. I'm just afraid the line will be long when I go and I'll wait outside starving. Mmm.. Sure do miss some Southern Cookin!
Classic tale... I'm glad you're having fun down in the South! I miss my southern roots... and the SUN! Jealous...
*muah*
Post a Comment