Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You make me laugh.

First off, I can't believe how many of you have actually spent your time reading my blog posts or tweets over the summer. I've met a bunch of random people over the past few weeks that have mentioned this fact, and it's hilarious. Conversations have gone a little like this:
I notice a friend and raise my eyebrows to show that I can see them. Friend smiles and says, "Adam, you're back from D.C.? Aren't you already graduated yet?"
"Ha ha. Nope. Two more semesters."
"I've noticed you've had an awesome summer. Oh, from FB/Twitter/your blog. Sounded like you loved it?"
"Yes, etc. etc."
Anyway, I want you to know that you are great! Also, it's cool that people other than my mother and sister are reading my blog. Thank you (although, I have some friends who are pretty close to becoming paid bloggers; because they are pretty big deals).

Finally, I want to apologize because I'm not so sure that it's going to be as eventful as my internship/summer days. You know. I don't think I'm going to meet the CIA Director again, or anything like that. I might meet the future CIA Director or American President, however, putting their picture up now might not be as hard-hitting or blogtastic as usual. But, if you suffer through this with me--you won't regret it!

Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall! (Picture below: the future famous politicians of America aka the Bennett Summer Intern Crew)

2 comments:

Bethany said...

welcome home, hoity toity.

Mindy said...

How dare they put you in the back. I am calling to complain. Nobody puts Adam in the back!!!!!!!!! Don't they know who you are!?

Blog Disclaimer:

This is the official blog of Adam P.G. Ruri and represents his personal opinion. The blog is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The views of the writer are his own, and do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with this site, the staff involved with the site, or any other members of this site. Furthermore, they do not necessarily reflect the views of the the people who live in the author’s neighborhood, city, province, country, continent, hemisphere, planet, star system, galaxy, or universe of origin. Nor do his views necessarily reflect the views of anyone in his family, social network, or other group Adam Ruri is loosely associated with. Furthermore, the individual letters, words, and punctuation marks involved had no option but to be placed into the story, and should not be held accountable for the writer’s statement. Any spelling or grammatical errors are not the responsibility of the schools the author attended, the teachers the author was taught by, the regional governments who did or did not fund the author’s educational system, or anyone else involved in the author’s education.

Blogger news

Blogroll