Thursday, March 4, 2010

That's what friends are for...

It's been a rough week. And, I want you all to know that I am grateful for friends who care and understand. I'm grateful for friends who show their care, in various ways, because it grows my love and appreciation for them. I'm grateful for friends who go out of their way to help me and for friends that are still my friend even though they know my many weaknesses.

Most of all, I'm grateful for the one friend that never lets any of us down. No matter how many mistakes we make, He loves us and wants us to be with Him again. I'm not sure where I'd be without His friendship. (If you don't know who I'm talking about, give me a call).

3 comments:

Sam said...

highland rugby.. kia kaha

linda.jo.from.lindon said...

Adam, you are such a blessing to everyone who knows you. The light you radiate helps us remember Him... "People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." ~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross~

Mindy said...

Yeah, I'm gonna have to call you about this one ... ;)

Blog Disclaimer:

This is the official blog of Adam P.G. Ruri and represents his personal opinion. The blog is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The views of the writer are his own, and do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with this site, the staff involved with the site, or any other members of this site. Furthermore, they do not necessarily reflect the views of the the people who live in the author’s neighborhood, city, province, country, continent, hemisphere, planet, star system, galaxy, or universe of origin. Nor do his views necessarily reflect the views of anyone in his family, social network, or other group Adam Ruri is loosely associated with. Furthermore, the individual letters, words, and punctuation marks involved had no option but to be placed into the story, and should not be held accountable for the writer’s statement. Any spelling or grammatical errors are not the responsibility of the schools the author attended, the teachers the author was taught by, the regional governments who did or did not fund the author’s educational system, or anyone else involved in the author’s education.

Blogger news

Blogroll