GRADUATION!!
And I'm sorry, however, I've now got time to briefly update you. First of all, I loved having family here. They really put the cherry on top of an already amazing experience. They already know this, but I'm grateful for all that they've done for me in my life. I love them (and all my family that couldn't make it too)!
I'm also sorry that these special people couldn't make it:
THE STEVENS!!
I really wouldn't be where I am today without them. Quite literally. They have both been a huge help and support to me. I have been extremely blessed to have had them in my life. Love them heaps too!
Regarding my job, I have one! I mentioned this before, but I'm working as a Client Developer for Franklin Covey in the Global Speed of Trust Practice. Call me if you want to know more about it...I'm in charge of sales for the public workshop. Yeah!
As a brief note, I am looking at pursuing a post-graduate degree. I've decided to get an MBA, which requires a few years in the business world, but--just so you know--I'm still setting my sights to attend university right here:
Ha ha. I'll let you know how the GMAT goes. Wish me luck!

3 comments:
LUCK!
"All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney We all have dreams yet few of us actually do what it takes to make them come true. Walt Disney had a dream to create a place that would be "a source of joy and inspiration to all the world," and he had the courage to go out and actually build Disneyland in 1955. Do you think he believed that he would achieve such greatness at the time? Probably not, but he did dream big and act upon his desires.
If you're going to dream, you might as well dream big. You should envision a life in which you have all of the things that you truly want to make you happy. Make that vision as clear as possible without getting so locked-in that it can't evolve and change over time. Then, chunk it down into specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time sensitive (S.M.A.R.T.) steps and have the courage to act upon making your dream come true.
People may display moments of courage or bravery throughout their life when faced with adversity, but having the courage to relentlessly pursue your dreams is what it meant by living a courageous life. Your dreams can come true, if you just have the courage to pursue them.
Good luck Adam, you will accomplish much good if you follow your dreams.
Harvard?! SO cool! I'm sure you'll do great and get in no sweat... serious. You're brilliant and it's just a matter of time before the rest of the world gets to witness your talent as well as us Utah-BYU-kids.
Congrats on Graduation, Adam, and viel gluck on the GMAT! :)
*muah*
Post a Comment