Sunday is a wonderful day. I had the fantastic opportunity of going to sacrament twice (probably to make up for the fact that I had to buy petrol aka gas in Fillmore on the way home). However, while at my second sacrament of the day, I bumped into these beautiful girls--Tanier and Tabbi. What a small, small world?! Who would've guessed that I would end up sitting behind them in a random St. George singles ward? Not I. But, I loved every minute of it.Also, Ahlin, Alex, Bryce and I all made it back to Provo safely. I had an awesome time with the Stevens and loved just hanging out; even if it was 10 million degrees.
Here's a little Mormon Messages action:
2 comments:
whoa. you download that pic from fb? So glad you went to 2 sacraments on sunday!
I just put this on my blog!
You posted like a mad man lately.
I love it.
*muah*
Post a Comment