Cold now has a new meaning. I didn't really believe people when they told me the Oregon Coast was cold. However, it was...and I now believe. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age, but it was dang cold water out there.
With all that said, it was fun driving down with these people:
and great getting to know some new friends--during and after playing ultimate frisbee (I actually did ok):
 |
| (The fork I'm holding was used to roast marshmallows) |
and taking this picture:
 |
| EPIC |
All-in-all, an awesome day had by everyone. Well done.
2 comments:
FORK. Bawahaha! :)
Seems like things are starting to blend together nicely - I hope you're enjoying yourself in all aspects... even with the cold water. You know I use to live there right?... a little bit south, but not too much.
Love your face - keep your head up! :)
*muah*
Post a Comment