The Unofficial Countdown...two months to go (from today)
I have really had a lot of fun out here in D.C. Heaps of really interesting historical monuments and buildings etc. I've also been able to just do some pretty awesome things. So, I mention this countdown because it represents some of the people and things that I miss. I don't intend to 'dis' D.C. because she's been good to me. I may want to move back here...one day. Anyway, here's a short shout out to the things I miss:- I miss my friends (you know who you are)
- I miss my roommates (they get double-counted as friends too)
- I actually miss Provo (crazy eh?)
- I miss my ward (BYU 191st Ward!)
- I miss my car (eventhough I do enjoy the Metro...)
- I miss dry heat
Things I don't miss:- Cold days--FREEZING COLD (you know who you are)
- Chapped lips (they get double-counted as....JK)
- Ummm...that's all I can think of right now.
Blog Disclaimer:
This is the official blog of Adam P.G. Ruri and represents his personal opinion. The blog is not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The views of the writer are his own, and do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with this site, the staff involved with the site, or any other members of this site. Furthermore, they do not necessarily reflect the views of the the people who live in the author’s neighborhood, city, province, country, continent, hemisphere, planet, star system, galaxy, or universe of origin. Nor do his views necessarily reflect the views of anyone in his family, social network, or other group Adam Ruri is loosely associated with. Furthermore, the individual letters, words, and punctuation marks involved had no option but to be placed into the story, and should not be held accountable for the writer’s statement. Any spelling or grammatical errors are not the responsibility of the schools the author attended, the teachers the author was taught by, the regional governments who did or did not fund the author’s educational system, or anyone else involved in the author’s education.
5 comments:
you don't miss raj? or dance parties(that you don't rip your pants) or going to the movies? or scone parties?
i am glad that dc has been good to you, but you just wait till you meet the shack. she will treat you even better. and plus, that's where i tricked you into being my friend :)
Please say I am included in those "friends" you miss. Please. Otherwise it will be really awkward when you have to pretend to be happy to see me in *31* days!!!!!!
P.s. To answer your questions, because I am cool like that ... Staff where I work (who I was teaching and training)as well as clients have it!
UGH!
HOW DID SHE STILL BEAT ME!? I THOUGHT I WOULD BE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd be more interested in the things you are about to miss in two months. I bet its a longer list ;)
You have two months left? You need to make a list, if you have not already, of everything you have seen there that you wish to see - Monuments, certain buildings, museums, historical sights, etc. Then, spend some time each week seeing the things you haven't seen. I KNOW you're working hard - but you never know when you'll be back! :)
Love ya - and I miss you too! Haha... :)
*muah*
Post a Comment